Monday, June 8, 2009

The last of my news is out.

After my win over at the Ad this challenge blog a few weeks back I was asked to join in on the summer design team.

Here is my first Ad layout.

A page for a memory album about a friends sister who past away early this year. My friend passed on some photos along with the notices from the paper, which I was so worried about losing, so I made a pocket page, sewed a butterfly onto a paper clip and the notices are tucked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie scrapjack

With the big change over to the Ning site I just realsied that I didn't post my jack page for this month.

I had a bit of trouble jacking Melissa Corbett's gorgeous page but I made it work in the end.

Till next time thanks for popping in,any comments and happy scrapping.


17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Well My Goodness Missy J.....you have lots to celebrate!!! So Happy for you and all of your wonderful news!!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

******EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!****** Congrats JULIE!!! That is AWESOME NEWS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE both LO's....that tribute one is soooooooooooooooooo touching....love the title on it!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous Julie and congrats to you.
xx

mandysea said...

Just gorgeous gorgeous Julie and I love working with you on another DT!!! soooo much fun!

Kerryn said...

Congratulations :). Your page is just beautiful.

Sandra said...

Congrats Julie! I just love the 'treasure page'. So special and a lovely way to keep the memory alive.

Diana said...

Congrats Julie. How wonderful! Love the green lace to represent grass. Very fun!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

How cool!!! Congrats :)

Jazzy1972 said...

What a fab layout, it has inspired me to find ad this and play along. I shall be back for more inspiration. Love your blog. Jay xx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow gorgeous layout and i love the meaning behind it - stunning work. and congrats on your DT space. loving your blog xx

Ewonne said...

I'm just stunned by your creations ♥ They are absolutely fabulous!!! And a big Congrat as well :)

Deb said...

Congratulations Julie. Gorgeous LO's - luv the "treasure LO" - just beautiful.

Angela said...

Congratulations Julie! & well done!

Angela said...

Congratulations Julie! & well done!!!!

Deana said...

CONGRATS on making the Ad This team! I'm excited to be Guesting with you talented ladies again! :-)

Your work is beautiful... it's no wonder you were chosen for the team! :-)

Anne said...

Congratulations, Julie! :-)

Peggy said...

Congratulations Julie! Keep creating those little masterpieces, TFS!
xxx Peggy