Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some cards and photos too

I have had a scrappy day today in amongst sorting out washing and making cupcakes. Here is what I have done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is back. I found out about it as one of the girls on my Hero Arts Flicka group posted it and I thought I'd play along.
The theme for the first week was birthday cards and here are two new cards I have done for it.
The second one I have also put into this week Hero arts Inpsired by challenge. We needed to do up a card or layout inspired by one of this weeks day on the blog winners and I have always loved Jacquelines card and lifted one of her Day on the Hero Arts blog cards.and seeing as we could post a few old ones as well I posted these as well.

Not too sure just how far I will get as there are some pretty great cards up in the Idol gallery already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I shared some photos here. lol It's been a while since I took any. Here are a few I snapped today.

This morning Missy woke up in a better mood than what she went to bed in thank goodness but she woke up with a big list of things she wanted to do today. One of which included going out for a 30 min drive in possible rain to play at the pirate park and me not wanting to go anywhere today. So when she asked me very nicely this morning if she could have her Little pet shop tamagochi back we made a bargin. She could have it if we cancelled the park idea. She agreed and we both were happy.

This is one of many photos I snapped of her with it laying on her bed. Cheeky thing wouldn't look at me but I so love that little grin that is happening behind her tami and that cute dimple.

And I just had to snap this photo of Missy Reenie. I had a pile of washing on the lounge that had been calling me to fold it for a while and I was pretending not to hear it. Well Reenie heard it and decided to curl up and go to sleep on it next to Missy A's toy dog Doodles which Asher had put there as well.

Well that is it from me for now. I'm of to do some blog surfing I think I've had enough crafting for today.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping/cardmaking.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Julie.
Good luck in the competition.

Unknown said...

I bet that you will win, I love the colors and the circle in your first card so much, it's so beautiful. The others are wonderful as well!
-Cher

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Julie - good luck....
Beautiful photos that you can have fun scrapping with later on.
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the cards...and loving the PHOTOS!!! Her DIMPLE is ADORABLE!!!! Adam has one too!!!! :):):):):):) I will email U soon with Brookie's photo...I just have been trying to catch up on a few things first!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):)

Taryn said...

ooooh. Love all these cards. You certainly have a way with butterflies all things sweet. All the best with the comp.

mandysea said...

Oooh the cards are gorgeous!! You'll do well!! Love that little grin and dimple too!

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! Missy Reenie is gorgeous! Lovely cards, too! :-)

Jaime Haney said...

these are really great and your daughter is too cute!

Melleny Ams said...

Love the cards Julie. Good luck, but I don't think you will need it :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi jules....You must think I am the worlds worst blogger message leaver!!! yep i am!!! Thanks heaps for always visiting me and always leaving such great comments! Am loving all your cards and I love that you got out of playing at the park...way to wet!!! lol till next time take care and keep creating!!!
mwah leeann xx