Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A small share

As I haven't gotten around to taking some pics off my camera and taking some pics of others I have done today at my friends Christine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pages in time
I ran my last blind scrap over at Therapy durring the week and not without my usual mess up.lol Yeap I got my vertical and horizontals mixed up. Told the girls in the chat thread the paper strip needed to go vertical and in the no chat thread I had it the way it was surposed to go, horizontal.
I also used this page for a chinesse whispers challenge I started at PIT. Sort of like a blind scrap but you discribe your layout rather than give steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52 Weeks
Week 21
Heres my page from the week before last.

I scrapped my week 22 pages today. Pics of two layouts that brought me some good news durring the week. Yeap, the good news I actually posted about in the last post. I was getting a few giggles over eveyones comments about not being able to wait to hear my news when it was already posted. It is the change that I haven't revealed yet.lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rak winner

I got Missy A to do her job before going to bed. My own personal random mnumber generator. lol. I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 6, 6 being the number of people who emailed me with the right stamp that I sent you looking for on the Purlpe Onion site. The lucky number was 6 and number 6 on my list is my gorgeous scrappy pal Peggy. Can you email me your addie and I'll get your scrappy parcel on it's way to you. lol By the look of your little Missy scrapping away in the photos on your blog you may have to share.

Any way that is all from me for now.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

10 comments:

mandysea said...

OMG I love that little lady page...its gorgeous! Peggy will be so thrilled with her rak!!

We are busy girls lately (wink)!

Lisa said...

Love the layouts...especially the Little Lady page! Too cute! And congrats to Peggy!!! I know she will love it!

Ceci said...

LOL Julie about your verticals and horizontals! Love the layouts. :)

Jocelyn said...

YAY Peggy!!!! I too love the LO's!Have a great day!

Peggy said...

YEAAAAAAAH I won, I won!!! Tell Missy A. that she did an awesome job LOL! Thanks so much Julie, and for your kind words too! And a big thanks to Mandy, Lisa and Jocelyn for being so happy for me, I love all of you girls!
xxx Peggy

Peggy said...

I was so excited, I forgot to tell you I love your LO's, but ... you probably already knew that huh LOL.
xxx Peggy

Unknown said...

Julie love your layouts. Congrats to Peggy!!
-Cher

Kerryn said...

Love your work Julie!

Especially love the layout you used for the blind scrap at Therapy. Just beautiful!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love Little Lady - it's just stunning!! And hmmm...a change is in the air hey? I wonder.... ;)

Anonymous said...

These are just gorgeous Julie, I so love the first layout it really is adorable.

Carole xx