Sunday, June 7, 2009

Something to share.

I've been having a little fun scrapping over the past few days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wicked Princess
The last of the seven deadly sins challenges have been posted and this is my page. We had to use White, 3 shades of blue and 3 chippies and be inspired by a quote about dreams.
One of my dreams is to get my own scrap space so I found a pic on the net and scrapped my dream.



lol I had fun scrunching the paper for this. The white clouds are actually a few sass lass ones that are printed on the other side. Thanks for the fun challenges girls.

And the card.

Which Missy A has already claimed. Seeing as I am on long service leave at the moment Mum dosn't need to pick her up from school anymore and Asher asked if she could give her a card to say how much she misses her. Even though we still see her on the weekends.lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero Arts

This weeks challenge was to play around with back ground stamps and after seeing an idea on the Pink Paislee blog I knew just what I was going to do. I had to go shopping first so I did. I came home with some new Graphic 45 papers and some masking tape.

I added the tape to the paper, swiped it with some paint, stamped on it while the paint was still slightly wet, layered up some of the ATC type panels from one of the papers and ended up with this card all ready for fathers day.

I so love the look of the paint and masking tape that I have another project lined up ready to play with.

Well that's it from me for now. Just one more thing before I go though.

A

BIG BIG THANKS

for all the congrats on Lets get Shabby and Lime Tart . It really does give my heart a big lift to read all your lovely comments. Something I needed today.

Till next time thanks for popping in,any comments and happy scrapping.

PS Dont forget to pop on over to Let's get shabby and tell us what shabby means to you and you could have a yummy shabby rak from Mandy on it's way to you soon.

5 comments:

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your work my friend!!! I am going to have to check out the new challenge blog!!

Unknown said...

Amazing as always Julie! I really like your dreamy page, very clever how you made it look like a dream!
-Cher

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! I like your scrap room dream! I currently only have the corner of a room, and I would so love to have a whole studio! :-)

BecM said...

I looooove your 'I have a dream' page!! Simple and gorgeous!!
And that card.......well no wonder Miss A claimed it. It's so cute!! What a sweetie for thinking of her grandma(?)

Congrats on Lime Tart too!! Woohoo!!

Peggy said...

Love love love that wicked princess LO!! I share your dream Julie!
xxx Peggy