Friday, January 9, 2009

52 weeks cover and a sneek of my first pages too

I have fun doing up the cover for my 52 week album last night and here it is.I have decided to go with a 6 by 4 inch mini album so hopefully the pages won't take me too long. Says she who spent two hours on her first 6 by 4 double today.
Here is a very sneek peek of it. I will show you the rest when I can as I am going to use it as part of my Purple Onion requirements this month.
Can anyone see my counter over there or is it just me not seeing it? Looks like I may have to re do it.
Till next time happy scrapping.

8 comments:

mandysea said...

Totally gorgeous.....but not fair - A SNEAK PEEk!! I wanna see more!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your cover Julie - can't wait to see the pages! It's a good idea, I might even decide to do it too....(the 52 week one, not the 365 photos one...)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh I forgot to say, I can't see your counter! But I can't see mine either! Maybe there's a glitch somewhere??

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh i want to see more

and no luv can't see your counter. i think there is a problem with that site cause my counter has gone too

love love love the album

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Julie,
Oh wow , lovin all your creations, I can't decide which is any of my fav's out of these I luv them all!!
I havn't done a Jack since the begging of time , so I feel great getting back on board - Thanks!
Reneexx

Kerry said...

This looks fantastic Julie, can't wait to see the album as you go!

Marisa said...

The cover is simply fabulous, can't wait to see more. Love all your creations....

Brendy xx said...

OHH this looks like a great idea... 52 weeks instead of 365 days..... is more reasonable to ME LOL!!! LOVE your cover so far and cant wait to see the rest :)
Brenda