Friday, January 23, 2009

Layout,card and some pics too

Well I have been scrapping a bit and thoght I'd share.
I stumbled across an overseas kit club through Missy Jane who has been lucky enough to join their desgin team. They had a great challenge going on and as it invloved something I had been wanting to do more of I joined in. Here is my page.
3 inches.
Detail.
The challenge was to recycle and I had been wanting to attack one of the many pizza boxes I have lying around here for some reason for ages. I also used up some of the grid sheet from one of my many sheets of MM little letters and attacked the packaging for some Heidi Swap alphas.
Last night is was my friends Christine's daughter Josie's 16th b'day and we headed out there for a BBQ dinner.
Here is a pic of the gorgeous girl.
Her birthday card.
And I so couldn't help taking this pic of my girl doing the chicken dance with Elmo.lol
If anyone has seen Elmo do the chicken dance he does this head wobble thingy and Missy was so trying to do it as well. It was such a crack up.
I also got my hands on my Therapy pizza box filled with some yummy goodies for next month and have already started cutting into them for a class in February. I'll have a sneek peek already to go up on here and the forum very soon
Well that is it for now. I have a kitchen bench to clean up and then I am of to bed. I have been making an effort to pack up my scrap stuff after each scrapping session and not do as I used to if I knew I would be scrapping the next day. Pile it on one side of my big bench and cover it with a cloth.
As always thanks for popping in and any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping.

3 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love the card you did for Missy Josie. I missed Missy Asher doing the chicken dance - will have to catch her doing it another time.

xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous layout and card as usual Julie!!...love visiting to see what you've created!
Oh and love the new blog decoration!...I've just jazzed mine up too!

mandysea said...

AWESOME LO Julie!!
Just love love love it! (and the card - pretty)
Love your pics too!