Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aussie scrapjack and Scrapping the music page shares

The new challenges are up for both of the challenges blogs I dt for and would love it if you could join in on the fun at both if you have time.
The new song over at Scrapping the music is Hands by Jewel and this is my page.
The photos are of Asher showing three of the lastest additions to her animal collection that Santa left for her last year when she asked for a real pet rabbit,hamster,dog and cat.
The jack for this month over at Aussie scrapjack is Sarah Gladman. You can check out her page on the blog along with mine and the pages done by the other dters too.
This is a photo of Asher that I snapped at her b'day picnic in the park party a week before Christmas.
Well that is it from me for now.
Till next time thanks for stopping by, any comments that you may leave and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

Janine said...

Hey there Julie- I love your latest LOs- they are just gorgeous!

Check out my blog- I have a little something for you! :)

mandysea said...

These are just lovely Julie....your LO's are always perfectly balanced!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

gorgeous LO's, love them.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Both are GORGEOUS dear Julie!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! U amaze me! :):):):):):):):):)

Lucy Edson said...

Both of your layouts are fabulous!! Love the little details on the scrapjacked one, especially!!

I love to visit new blogs too! Yours is inspiring! I will be back! :)