Sunday, January 18, 2009

CHA sneek peeks

I have been seeing a few of the CHA sneek peek popping up on some of the manufactures blogs that I pop into sometimes and some are looking mighty yummy. If you haven't got time to chase up the links to the manufactures blogs then pop into Therapy as Lou is doing a great job of finding them for us and some of the sneek we are getting before some of the big US sites.
Thanks heaps for hunting them all out for us Lou and while you are there don't forget to vote or comment on what you like or don't like for that matter as it is from this that Lee anne will be choosing just which of the new ranges to get in the shop.
You can check out all the links in the CHA winter 2009 thread. Grab a coffee as I am sure you will be there for a while. I was.
Till next time happy scrapping.

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Hi fellow Perthite! I'll be at CHA and will post some peeks that I snap over there. Gotta love all those crafting crazies under one roof!!