Thursday, November 25, 2010

Are you ready

for some more new Purple Onion stamps and some





BIG PURPLE NEWS?

I'll start with the stamps. Today I am hoping to get my parcel so once again I have card napped these samples from the Purple Onion blog so make sure you pop on over and check out the others as well as pop into the blogs of their creators as there are some great projects to be seen.


Christmas tickets


So can't wait for my parcel as this one is in it. For those of you like me that already have a Purple Onion ticket stamp you can buy the set with just the words.



Just love how Darien has used her ticket set here.

Soldiers.

These cute soldiers are also in my parcel.


And I just love how Jenn has used them on this little card. I will be scrapnapping that idea for sure.


And now for the news.


That is right...even all the new stamps will be 25% off starting this Friday, November 26th. Make sure you visit the website on Friday because I will also have some "Purple Friday" specials offered that day. It is our version of black friday. You will find certain stamps throughout the website marked with the "Purple Friday" circle found below. These stamps will be specially priced AND will also be eligible for 25% off during checkout. Please feel free to share the sale with fellow crafters.

And if you want to see more new rubber images and samples stayed tuned for after the Thanksgiving celebrations Michele's has got some more new rubber to share.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh wow, I just love those stunning soldier stamps and those tickets, Oh wow, I just have to have them. Melxx