Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who wants a cuppa?

I'll just ink up one of my new Purple Onion stamps and make one for you.


Here are two cards that I made made with the set.

Seasons greetings.


I just couldn't resist icing my donuts in red and green and popping them on a Christmas card.


Here are the copic colours I used.
Icing- R27,R29,C1,G05,G07
Donuts-E33,E34,E35

You're tea-riffic.

Make sure you pop on over to the Purple Onion blog to check out what the other girls have done.

As always thanks for popping in, any comment and happy scrapping.

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love the new stamps, especially those donuts! Cute cards!

Colleen B. said...

Thanks,I would love a cuppa...LOL! They are very cute stamps and love your cards, especially the donuts! Thank you for your lovely comment and the brick stamp is a Tim Holtz Collection stamp - Ultimate Grunge CMS075. I ordered it from an online store here in OZ, let me know if you want the name.

Mel said...

"I donut know what I'd do without you" how super super cute is that, these are gorgeous. I love the pies, I hope I don't get into these, I will go broke. Lol melxx

An Zeelmaekers said...

great card and the stamps are beautiful...