Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've been making flowers again

It was my turn for a step post this Saturday and I played around with my punches to make some flowers.


I am yet to put these two pink ones on a project but have done up a blue one that was used on this card.

Hi card.


You can find the details of how I did them on the Lime Tart blog. Fiddly but I love the look and it is a great way to use up those scraps we all have laying around.

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeousness!

Donna said...

Very nice!!

Mel said...

I am so excited, I followed your tute and made a flower, I am sooo excited, turned out perfectly and thank you, I love love love it, (this has saved me so much money as I love it) I will show you I have a couple of things on the layout to do but this flower just made it perfect. By the way, hope it is okay to showcase the layout you did for me on my blog soon. I cannot wait to show everyone.....Melxx