Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's gallery reveal day

over at Lime Tart. I got to play with the full Tart this month which if you are lucky you may still be able to grab one before they sell out.

Here are my two favorite projects .


Doggie cool

I've been scrapnapping again. The cute dog in the photo belongs to a fellow scrapping blogger over in the US Sarah.
Just love how by adding in the small touches of blue I was able to do a bright and funky layout with the yellows already on the kit papers.


Sweetest day.


From bright and funky to soft and girly.

I was a little reluctant to add the rub on lace detail over my copic colouring as I was worried that I would stuff it up but am glad I did.

Here are the colours I used.
Hair-E40,E41,E42,E43
Skin-E50,E51,E53,R20
Dress and boots-R0000,R000,R00
Flower-R11,R12,R14,YG91,YG93,YG93

Make sure you pop on over and check out the November gallery to see what the others have done.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Haha, that dog pic is sooo cool, I love it. And I agree, that blue with the yellow looks awesome!
xxx Peggy

An Zeelmaekers said...

that dogpicture is great! love that page

Angela Weimer said...

Love the doggie layout. the colours are great. Your card is cute too. thanks for sharing and have a nice day. Angela

Mel said...

I seriously love love this gorgeous layout, I cannot believe how super cool he is, I am guessing he is yours, I love everything about this page. Melxx

ps. Have you heard that Scrapbook Creations is only coming out 2 monthly now?