Monday, November 15, 2010

Stamp show

I have some photos to show you today.

Remember a few weeks back I posted on the blog a whole bundle of cards I made up from my stash of Purple Onion stamps that I sent over to Michele to use as samples for a stamp show. Well the show was a few weekends ago. Michele managed to snap a few photos of her booth. Not the best as the lighting wasn't that great. You can check out more on her blog.


Although I had a few cards up on display it was hard to pick which ones were mine in the photos all except one that is. The cream one in the bottom right corner of the trellis.


I so love this set and have used it a bit already. Now this is a new stamp set that hasn't as yet been released on site but stay tuned as it is due to be up very soon. When it is up I'll let you know as I have got a layout that uses it to share but will save that one for the stamp release day.


Of all the cards I sent over and there was about 12 it was my favorite one.




Michele was saying that the show goers loved all the samples that the dt girls had up on display and I am proud to be a part of such a talented team.


Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

5 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Awesome Julie! What a thrill to see your work at a show all the way across the other side of the world.
And OMG - new POD rubber! That's so exciting!

Jocelyn said...

How awesome and I love all those stamps!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Mel said...

Wow good for you, that is amazing that your gorgeous cards were there, my girlfriend went to it. How exciting, I adore that stunning card, you make the most gorgeous cards. Melxx

An Zeelmaekers said...

that a lot of stamps!!!! im jalous

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh my...how awesome Julie and I totally love your card - stunning work my friend!!