Sunday, November 21, 2010

A scrappy week.


and here are the some of the results from it. I'll share some more soon.

Sleep over invites.


I whipped these up very quickly last Sunday morning after Asher reminded me that we still had to make them. Lucky for me we only had to make two.

Girly day


After seeing a friend do up an album for another friend using Pink Paislee inserts that are not the normal size I thought I grab some and give them ago too seeing as I love the have a mix of layout sizes in my albums. This one is 5 by 7.


It doesn't look it in the photos but she did enjoy being pampered.

Authentic.


I did this for a challenge to use the word authentic as a title and I love how it all came together. The two ranges of Basic Grey papers and the prima flowers look as if they were made for each other.


The journaling reads

Surely with all your quirks and issues there couldn't possibly be anyone else quite like you.

Till next time. Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these Julie!!!! Just adore all the wonderful details!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

Mel said...

How stunning is that authentic page and you are so right the prima and basic grey goes superbly together, and a 5"x7" layout well, you know, this sounds great, I love what you did and Asher is a gorgeous girl and sounds like she enjoyed the hair treatment. I had a little chuckle with the purple, you rocked it, and the blending in of the colors is just amazing, you are a perfectionist because everything you touch is just that - perfect. Melxx