Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just scrapbooking dt projects

This month Sandie and Lou thought I needed a big challenge this month and gave me some of the Kaiser craft cup cake range of papers to work with. Bold, bright and glittery. Not usually my thing so it was definitely a challenge and not a bit of glitter in site on my projects.

Here is what I created.

So berry sweet.


I've been scrapnapping again. This is Lucy, Lou's gorgeous girl.


Hug it.


An older photo of Missy hugging a tree out back which one day will hopefully be gone.


HB2U Card


Happy birthday


As always thanks for popping in any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

Colleen B. said...

You did great with the 'challenge', love how you have used these papers! Especially love your 'hug it' LO!

jacque4u2c said...

You rocked this challenge!