Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some scrapping to share.

I have had a nice weekend out here. Yesterday was my Saturday. I headed out to a local for their monthly 12 hour crop day and had so much fun. I even managed to do some Christmas shopping too. Here is what I can share for now. Of the three cards and one layout it is the only sharable one for now. lol

When you wish upon a star.


I had a very nice surprise a week or so ago. I got a gorgeous bundle of goodies from Olga on the Lets get shabby team as part of something special we have planned for the blog and in it was the cutest little russian Christmas stamp.


I knew just what I was going to use it on too. The challenge this month over at Inkurable stampers is to crate a shabby Christmas card. Now me being the shabby girl that I am just couldn't not do this challenge.

Here are the colours I used.

Rabbit-W1,W3,W5,R11
Suit-R27,R29,C1
Reindeer-E000,E00,E01,E15,E17,E18,C5,C7
Sled-E47,E49, Blender
Snow and star-C1,C3
Sky-BV 60


Merry Christmas.


I needed three little gift tags to go with some pressies so I had a small production line going to make these. I had to take the photos at night so the photo isn't that great sorry.

Stay tuned as I will be back I took some photos of Missy to hopefully get one for our Christmas photo cards and will share my favs.




2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty Julie!!!! He is soooo cute!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Mel said...

Wowsers Julie, you are on fire. so much eye-candy here, gorgeous gorgeous. Melxx